Wednesday 3 September 2008

Sale




The sale at the Police Gala day went ok, not as good as i hoped but not too bad either. I have lots of bits to auction off now. Unfortunately still only one scapping celebreity item which is disapointing as i had several promises and several maybes.

I have not counted my money yet due to circumstances. My house is always crazy (ask anybody!!) and since we got back from holiday it has been really crazy. This last week has been really really crazy lol. I live in a mad house. The biggest thing si my grandad who lives with me is in hospital with suspeced heart attack(s)so we will see how things go. Hence the delay in this post and not counting the money yet. Depending on how things go this may be my last post before the auction so dont forget. 8th September, on Ebay, under the username darm_314 or shop crafting chicks.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

So sorry to hear about your Grandad, I hope that he is on the mend soon...Sending lots of hugs and good wishes your way!