Sunday 14 September 2008

Project and Uni

Still have computer / eBay problems grrr so another boring post with no pictures but i will post one soon of my red pen project mini book which is almost complete :)

The auctions are coming along nicely but we need more bids. Dont wait until the last minute as i can't cope lol.

I went back to uni the other day to give my best mate Charlene a tour (see her pic on the the fair photos.) I left my purse behind so parked in a near by park where i often park and got car window smashed which was brilliant as i was going straight to work. While there i also saw a couple of old school friends who did their degrees straight away and are now doing PGCEs in the same building as me.

Am going out tonight as it is Charlene's leaving party. I saw Kirsty from my course up the city today while i was working and we had a red pen project chat. My brother also left for uni today (woo) so i get the car to myself! I bought some pink rock and roller coaster dice when i was 16 for when i could drive age 17 (never actually took lessons and passed until i was 20 though...) and a honk if you scrapbook sign (a bit said i know) and i can finally put them up. Ooooo and i can get an air freshener that is not 'new car smell' :)The possibilities.....

No comments: