Wednesday 13 August 2008

Jewellery




I received 2 more parcels this morning, thank you so much

I have added a picture of some of the things i received while i was away on holiday, i'm sure they will be a great hit. I love them all.

Don't forget that time is running out so if you have items to send please do so soon. For my addredd please email me at darm_314@yahoo.com which is my red pen email.

I have also added a picture of my parents, brother and myself on holiday so you can finally put a face to the name.

2 comments:

camcraft said...

Lovely too see so many wonderful goodies :-) Just to let you know I have sent the parcel of note books to you as promised. It went off to you on Monday 11th Aug. 2nd class.
Just wanting to wish you lots of luck for your forthcoming sale. It has being a real pleasure making items for this fabulous project.
Best Wishes
Carole

Sam R said...

thankyou very much :)