Friday 20 June 2008

Inspiration

I know a lot of people are struggling for things to make, so i have come up with a short list of ideas. You can make anything, as long as you can say it was inspired by my red pen. I have some excellent links in the sidebar to the right of my blog, including some sites which have some super cool ideas on how to decorate pens.

you could make:
mirrors/photo frames
pentubs,
pencil cases,
crayon sets,
pegs,
brooches,
jewelry,
pens / pencils,
purse,
mini books,
hair slides

all sorts of things!

I am working on a pencil case following the instructions given on one of my listed sites. I cannot sew so it will be interesting to see how it works out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Finally!
A blog worth reading on forward until the end! :) I really admire the wording in this blog, quite precise to the details but I just might change one or two things, never-the-less, bravo on well choiced words mate.. p.s.>> Thanks for sharing, I actually picked up some knowledge on this one :)
-Have an amazing day!
Advertising Pens